[OrRando] Where to buy a box of coffee early in the morning?

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 13:26:02 PDT 2008

Hi!

I'm wanting there to be mass quantities of coffee at the Birkie 200km start.  I figured I'd buy a box of coffee and some fixings on my way there from Beaverton (via Sunset Hwy/Glencoe Rd/Cornelius Shefflin/yada yada yada).

Except I'm not having much luck getting the internets to share useful information like store hours!

For those of you that have organized OrRando rides, where do you buy the Box of Coffee?

I could bring a thermos, but that would last for 2.5 people...  I'm thinking the Box would be preferred for the start location.

Thanks much!
Lynne F