[OrRando] Lighting Article

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Wed Oct 10 22:52:39 PDT 2007

With reference to the recent discussion about lights, you may be
interested in an article in the October/November issue of Cycle, the
CTC magazine.  I couldn't find it on the CTC web site, so I scanned
it:  it's at http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~black/Bikes/Cycle%20lighting%
20article.pdf

Please don't link to that URL, because I don't want the search
engines picking it up and then the CTC dinging me for breaching their
copyright.

I also included a review of the B&M Dlutomotec Oval Plus LED headlamp.

Aside for the technical talk, I was quite taken by the idea of
organized night rides.  Since we have no lack of dark winter days
here in Oregon, I thought that this might be a fun winter activity
for Orrando.   Certainly safer in a group.

	Andrew