[OrRando] Pain/Recumbent survey article

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 20:44:30 PDT 2007

I posted this on randon, but not everyone might subscribe to that so........

Please answer these questions if you suffered some pain on PBP or a =

long brevet.  I'd like to write a small article for RUSA about =

recumbents and the advantages/disadvantages for long brevets and be =

able to use some first hand (or wrist or other body part) =

experiences. =

What pained/ailed you on PBP or a long brevet? =

What length of ride is the minimum before the pain occurs? =

Does this pain occur on all long brevets or rides? =

What have you done to alleviate or eliminate the pain? =

Have you considered a recumbent for it's "mostly no pain" advantage? =

If so, why haven't you bought a recumbent? =

If not, what decided you not to explore or buy a recumbent? =

Where (city and or state) do you do most of your brevet rides?

Also indicate if it's okay to use your name in the article. =

If you want to reply private because of the nature of the pain or =

information, my email is jkeenan0407 AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks =

Slo Joe Recumbo =