[OrRando] Verboort

Rickey Smith rickeylsmith at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 17:05:03 PDT 2007

Longbottoms will be crowded. There will be probably
100 Portland Velo riders. Plus there route leaving
Longbottoms is the same as ours ,up to us turning on
To Dairy Creek. They are doing that famious Rickys
Long Sasuage Ride. But luck has it he will be riding
the Oregon Randonneur ride.
--- Susan France <susanfrance at teleport.com> wrote:

> The rider list is approaching 60 in number so I'm
> expecting a good size crowd of maybe 70-75 as some
> of the non-members don't realize how important
> preregistering is.
>
> If you haven't preregisted. Do so now.
>
> Remember to park far away from the Lodge.
>
> Longbottoms may be crowded. Portland Velo now starts
> their ride at 10am so we'll be getting there as PV
> is leaving. Look for Cecil & Bill with the ORR sign
> to get in and out fast.
>
> Susan.

      If you are riding through HELL keep pedaling.
    Rickey L Smith