[OrRando] 2008 400k's

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Nov 1 10:28:23 PDT 2007

Oh Lynne, it could be it even if it is not. I've been on the section you are talking about and it looked just like Joel's picture in places... Yes I remember stopping and rolling backwards to get the pine needles out of my fender, I remmeber getting bogged down in loose gravel, and I definately walked down the hill to cross near TopHill.

Susan.