[OrRando] Insoles?

Jon Beilby jonbeilby at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:28:52 PDT 2007

try the specialized bicycle shoe insoles, they have a raised ridge and a
metatarsel button, I was having a major problem last fall and when I began
using these in my sidi mountain bike shoes with frogs it helped a bunch,
they come in different colors with each color having more or less shape to
them, no problems on the 400k except for a stretch from harrisburg to albany
when we were working hard and I don't think we had a foot down for a couple
hours.
other things that help some folks are:
move the cleat back as far as it will go on the shoe, may require shoe
surgery
don't stand so much
spin, don't mash,

good luck,