[OrRando] Nutrition

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 16:50:25 PDT 2007

  (BIG SNIPPAGE)
  Spitzerinctum is used by several ultra cyclists in the Davis Bike Club.  I like it, too, and as with Sustained Energy or Perpetuem, one can mix concentrated solutions and nurse the bottle for a long time, supplementing with water.  I like that convenience.  Spitz seems to be formulated with more micronutrients, but does it come unflavored?  I've gained experience with chocolate only.

  David Kamp
  Corvallis

  David,  I've only seen SPIZ in chocolate and vanilla.  I love choc hate van.  My riding bud loves van hates the choc.  Different gears for different spokes.