[OrRando] Republic of China Jersey

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri May 18 06:05:38 PDT 2007

[Joe sent this with an attached image.  List software held it because we don't
send out big emails.]

  Forwarded message from Joe Keenan.

[attachement deleted]

Image of ROC Jersey available at http://www.patch.com/roc_jersey_beta.jpg

Some folks have expressed an interest, so here's what the jersey will
look like.  The back is being worked on with the only difference being
that the Randonneurs of China, will be replaced with a R (star) C and
the wording will appear under the dragon in small print.

If anyone wants a jersey the cost will be U.S. $55  (440 RMB) plus S&H,
depending on where it gets mailed to.

Right now I just need your email address if "you are interested".  Send it to
jkeenan0407 AT yahoo DOT com.   The AT and DOT to prevent my email going to spam.

Soooooo, if you're interested in getting a ROC jersey, email me.  I'm figuring
time to complete and ship from 8 to 10 weeks.

If you already emailed me and are happy with the design, we're good.

And of course, any comments to tweak it or improve it or welcome.  Send to my
email account and don't reply to this to save "bandwidth" and keep messages on the board pertinent.

Ride Long and Prosper

Slo Joe

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon