[OrRando] China Brevets April 14th and May 17th

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 03:56:33 PDT 2007

Since I can't ride in the states cuz I'm living in Shanghai, China I was fortunate to have the ACP  okay The Ranonneurs of China and to sanction two brevets.

So, you're all invited to the Inaugural Randoneurs of China brevet on April 14th: 200K   So far, about 10 riders in Shanghai have signed up, including one rider coming over from Japan and will use this toqualify for PBP.

If you can't make that then come on over for the 200K and 300K on May 17th.

Adrian Hands, a RUSA member, has booked his flight and John Climaldi might also make it.

Ride Long and Prosper (to paraphrase someone from long ago)

Cheers

Joe