[OrRando] FW: [SIR] NW Crank

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Mar 10 16:55:17 PST 2007

Some of you might be interested in this late Apr event in Wenatchee. I'm
glad Terry ordered up terrific weather. Duane Wright, Peg and I will be
scouting the PDX-Glacier route just before and during the first part of NW
Crank. We might be able to swing by during our return west the later part
and ride a bit.
Susan.