[OrRando] Birkie Brevet 200 - Grand Lodge Rooms

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Wed Mar 7 11:45:24 PST 2007

Here's a tucked away place if you want another option:
http://www.oaktreebandb.com/

It's a private home turned b&b.  They have 4 rooms, with 2 bathrooms.  They
only rent more than 2 rooms if the people staying are acquainted with one
another.  Otherwise, they rent just two so each guest has a private bath.

Jeff & I stayed there once a year or so ago and we were the only guests.  It
was peaceful and quiet, with a fireplace.  It was also ultra clean and very
convenient to "down town" Forest Grove.  The owners are a very kind, older
couple, who were quite surprised when we arrived by bicycle.

I would recommend giving them a call, if you miss out on a Grand Lodge room.

Susan

Susan Otcenas
TEAM ESTROGEN, INC.
http://www.TeamEstrogen.com
1-877-310-4592
 Cycling Apparel and Accessories for Women

Please note our NEW address effective 3/19/2007:

21350 NW Mauzey Road
Hillsboro, OR 97124