[OrRando] Route help please

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 15:39:35 PST 2007

well then.

NW West Union, from Helvetia Rd to Glencoe Rd, 4 miles, so you could figure out a good start/stop point.  There are cross streets, but West Union has the right of way.

Out on Dairy Creek as far as you want to go.

Mountaindale Rd from the intersection w/Dersham, all the way round to the Sunset Hwy crossing (3.09 miles)

Lynne F
From: "Michael Rasmussen" <mikeraz at patch.com>