[OrRando] Route help please

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Mar 6 14:22:14 PST 2007

I need to change the time trial specs.

It only needs to be ridden once a month, so driving to the place would be OK.

A climb or two would be a good thing.  I'll have more potential to gain time if
there are climbs involved.  It's all about improving time.

The base level requirement is three miles of road on which I won't encounter cross
traffic.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity