[OrRando] hydration packs

LynneF fitzbase at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 21:24:59 PDT 2007

I've got an REI hydration pack, but replaced the bladder with a Camelbak
bladder.  It is a 2 liter bladder, but I never fill it up - too heavy.  In
addition to water, mine carries a minimal wallet, first aid kit, lip balm.
I did clean it out before the 300k!

I like being able to take a sip of water pretty much anytime.

Lynne F

  _____