[OrRando] hydration packs

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:28:19 PDT 2007

I used a Camelback Mule or some other such horses arse (I'm not a huge fan
of weight on my back, either - but I used it on the C1200 and again this
spring up at NWCrank).  It's single-purpose - won't carry much but the
water.

RB - did you wear a camelback last year?  I was thinking you did not - you I
recall (from riding your rear wheel up to Pateros) that you were well
ventilated with a long sleeve cotton shirt over polypro tank top. Seems like
a camelback would interfere with that process.

I was thinking of using 3 bottles of water in order to achieve that.

dr

Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz