[OrRando] We could do this!

Phil Varner philvarner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:21:32 PDT 2007

And it should be at night so I can give my 1950s Phillips with its
Dyno-Three hub (SA 3 speed and dynamo in the same shell) a good shakedown...

--Phil

On 6/13/07, cecilanne at comcast.net <cecilanne at comcast.net> wrote:

> When I was 16, my dad replaced the 2-speed kickback Schwinn Breeze I'd
> been riding since 1968 with a Ross he found at the Spring Valley Swap
> Meet.  It had a Brooks saddle.  I ditched the Ross within a couple years,
> but kept that saddle and transferred it from bike to bike to bike until it
> was stolen (along with the crappy bike to which it was attached).
>
> cecil
> From: "LynneF" <fitzbase at comcast.net>
> > I'd need a new bike...  I haven't had a bike even close to that sort of
> bike
> > since I was 16, when my dad replaced my 24" Huffy with a C.Itoh10-speed.
> >
> > Lynne F

Phil Bikes: http://bikes.philvarner.com

I stand on the shoulders of giants, which weighs them down a ton, and
frankly they probably resent it, but it works great for me. -- Wil Shipley