[OrRando] We could do this!

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Wed Jun 13 21:08:45 PDT 2007

When I was 16, my dad replaced the 2-speed kickback Schwinn Breeze I'd been riding since 1968 with a Ross he found at the Spring Valley Swap Meet.  It had a Brooks saddle.  I ditched the Ross within a couple years, but kept that saddle and transferred it from bike to bike to bike until it was stolen (along with the crappy bike to which it was attached).

cecil
From: "LynneF" <fitzbase at comcast.net>