[OrRando] 600k photos

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Tue Jun 12 08:01:52 PDT 2007

ive been poking around some maps sussing out the possibility of some
gravel stretches on the estacada-breitenbush routing - looks
promising, but gravel or no, i cant imagine it being anything but a
pretty ride. probably not all that busy with traffic, either, at the
right time of year...

hmmm.

-joel

--