[OrRando] 300k

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 18:08:51 PDT 2007

On the pre-ride it was about 6-8 degrees warmer than predicted for tomorrow - I wore a sleeveless jersey - no arm warmers or leg warmers and was fine the whole time (got in before dark, though) - in the first hour or so I probably would have worn arm warmers had I brought them, but I really didn't need them.  I wore long-fingered (but light weight) gloves untl about 10 AM, but that is because I have Raynaud's and my fingers go white and dead if I don't.

Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen and water, water, water - Loops 2 and 3 have very little shade.
After dark, a light jacket is probably going to be enough . . . if you need it at all.
Remember, you will be coming back to the start at the end of each loop, so you can always bring everything with you and decide later what you actually need on the bike . . .

Cecil
From: "Ken Mattina" <ken.mattina at gmail.com>