[OrRando] 300k

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:26:34 PDT 2007

My son and I are doing the 300k tomorrow as well.  We're bringing no rain gear.  While it's raining now in some places the forecast calls for no rain tomorrow.

  We'll bring arm and leg warmers for the morning and probably stash a long sleave jersey in the car in case we need it on the last loop.

  Keith Kohan

Ken Mattina <ken.mattina at gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi All,

  Tomorrow is my first summer brevet.

  How much winter/rain gear should I bring?  I hope to be finished around midnight.

  Any advice is appreciated.

  thanks

  Ken