[OrRando] Registration email from Paris

Saltytri at aol.com Saltytri at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 07:33:58 PDT 2007

Thanks, Joel.  I just sent and email to RUSA.  I suppose that an  email could
have gone astray somehow.

ive  received two emails from france at this point, one to notify me
that my  application was received, and one to notify me of "missing"
paperwork  (which is getting sent along with the hard copy info that
rusa sends in  bulk)

id check with rusa if i were you - the email from france could
conceivably have been sorted out by a spam filter,  perhaps?

-joel

-joel