[OrRando] Registration email from Paris

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Wed Jul 4 07:30:36 PDT 2007

ive received two emails from france at this point, one to notify me
that my application was received, and one to notify me of "missing"
paperwork (which is getting sent along with the hard copy info that
rusa sends in bulk)

id check with rusa if i were you - the email from france could
conceivably have been sorted out by a spam filter, perhaps?

-joel

-joel