[OrRando] A Regional Pin Design??

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sun Jan 21 15:39:43 PST 2007

Like that Oregon Half Bike design.

-----Original Message-----
From: orrando-bounces at tire.patch.com
[mailto:orrando-bounces at tire.patch.com]On Behalf Of LynneF
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:30 PM
To: 'Oregon area Randonneurs'
Subject: RE: [OrRando] A Regional Pin Design??

The Team Bag Balm jersey IS really cool.  But I cannot take credit for the
graphics - I got one of our industrial designers at work to do it.  He
wouldn't take money, so we gave him a vest.

My taste in art is also more retro - there is a guy doing 30's style
posters, etc for the Columbia Gorge and all; I received a couple of his
Bicycle Oregon designs as a present.  Here: Paul A Lanquist, you can see his
stuff at www.nwartmall.com/pal.htm

Let's not assume cloisonné is expensive.  You come up with the design, and
it gets shipped off to Taiwan/China, they make up a billion and send it
back. :-)

Cheers,
Lynne F