[OrRando] ORR Membership off..

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Jan 20 14:43:53 PST 2007

to a good start.

I finally had some time to sit and process the membership apps that have
come in since Jan 1. (Preprinting applications has made my life ever so
easier as I don't have to check every detail.) The roster is in
orrando.../sftest sandbox area if you want to check it.

41 members, 10 are women, 14-WA, 17-OR... some new names, many familiar

I waiting for my handy-dandy "Oregon Randonneurs" stamp so I don't have to
sign all those checks to deposit them... in case you are wondering if your
check will ever be cashed.