[OrRando] Three Praries Perm

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:23:55 PST 2007

I'll review that - I forgot to mention for the 50-mile club - we'll meet the
200K riders at Champoeg State Park.  I expect to maintain an average riding
speed of ~18ish. Of course, part of the trip will be the continuing search
for the ultimate taco.

Bert is quite good at using his GPS to estimate his ETAs ... but ... Ray -
do you know what time you guys plan to start?

dr