[OrRando] Three Praries Perm

Ray Ogilvie Lochmond at msn.com
Fri Jan 19 09:16:17 PST 2007

Rick: Start place is Library parking lot mid town Newberg,Hwy 99w, north side of road.
Contact Susan about download.
I haven't ridden much either so I plan on slow pace
if we can rein in Bert.

David: For Bert and Ray start time see info
at bottom of original post.
I think you'll have time for a full lunch
before you see us.