[OrRando] Los Conquistadores del fin de semana!

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Fri Feb 23 21:59:31 PST 2007

as alluring as this sounds, transport (and house work!) ensure i stay
closer to home weekends lately... ive been engaging in this kind of
idiocy:

http://www.blackbirdsf.org/randonneuring/2007_dutchgravel.html

were about 1/3 of the way to finding a pure gravel route from
scappoose to vernonia:

http://www.routeslip.com/routes/22492

-joel

--