[OrRando] Los Conquistadores del fin de semana!

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:47:41 PST 2007

SIR has Le Paysage a Velo, but ORR has Los Conquistadores del fin de semana!

If you're riding with the Conquistadores this Saturday, meet at the Coffee
Cottage<http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=coffee+cottage&near=Newberg,+OR+97132&radius=0.0&latlng=45300278,-122971944,8438310294200705947&sa=X&oi=local&ct=authority>in
Newberg and be ready to roll about 9ish.  I've mapped a route that
will
minimize our exposure to the south wind.  It's a 70 mile route dubbed, "Fear
the bald parrett."  This one bumps the climbing to about 4,000 feet this
week, but some how the views are mostly looking up at Chehalem, Bald Peak
and Parrett Mountains from below.

If you're coming and you want a map, please email me by Friday evening at
10pm and I will send you one.

Via con dios, mis amigos!
--
Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz