[OrRando] Cycle Oregon

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 22:13:49 PDT 2007

Andrew,

Goodonya.  I won't be able to join you on your adventure, but I can offer
you a ride back in an automobibble, if you'd like.

Y'can email me at jkeenan0407 AT yahoo DOT com or track me down during Cycle
Oregon.  I'll be in the not too difficult to miss Randonneurs of China
jacket each cool morning.

Slo "the reason I have to drive to Sisters" Joe