[OrRando] Three Capes

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:53:46 PDT 2007

Yep, I went from my front door to Estacada, up 224 to Breitenbush/Detroit,
down highway 22 to Stayton, north to Silverton and then Canby, and back home
through Oregon City.  It was an awesome ride.  My write up was really short,
but there's a map with it:
http://escapevelocipede.blogspot.com/2006/08/852006-detroit-lake-200-miles.html

Unfortunately, Faraday road just south of Estacada washed out a few weeks
ago, so you have to do a 2.5 mile climb on the 224 mainline to get up to
Promontory Park these days.  Still doable, just harder.

-Michael