[OrRando] Three Capes

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Apr 19 08:46:30 PDT 2007

Michael Wolfe wrote:
> I'll get mine up in a day or two.  Just been very busy at school this week.
> I'll let you know; did you get John Climaldi's?

I haven't seen Johns.  Thank you for the heads up.

No pressure, I just remember that you do post reports and wanted to have your fine
one linked in with the rest.

I'm also working on getting all the ride reports linked that I can.  After a year
or two we'll have a fantastic set of route archives with linked reports.  Visitors
will be able to get a good feel for routes, our area and everything.

You did, or attempted, a ride south out of the Estacada area toward Brightenbush?
Is my memory close?  I'm considering a big loop to Salem that would do the same.
Comments?

- M2

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA