[OrRando] 300k photos

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Sun Apr 15 19:05:01 PDT 2007

At 17:17 -0700 04.15.2007, nate armbrust wrote:
>Thanks to the organizers for a great 300k and especially for that
>tailwind up Ballston Road.

that tailwind wound me up just enough to put my quads into "revolt"
mode on the rollers from lafayette to forest grove... by the time i
got back to the lodge, walking was a painful chore. my legs were
spasming on the drive home. heh. hot bath and arnica, and all was
well this morning at 7!

great ride though, way better weather than i had expected... *and* i
trimmed almost 2 and a half hours off my previous best 300k. nuts.

see you all in may for the 400! (or the screech owl - eek - next weekend!)

-joel
--
joel metz  : magpie at blackbirdsf.org :  http://www.blackbirdsf.org/
bike messengers worldwide : ifbma : http://www.messengers.org/