[OrRando] Kent Peterson 300K Ride Report

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Apr 11 16:39:32 PDT 2007

Kent's ride reports are always a good read.  This one contains the gem:

  "You see," he says, "a 40% chance of rain means it's
  going to be raining somewhere in the forecast area.
  And if we are out riding, there is a 100%
  chance that rain is going to be falling on us."

That's just one Randolicious snip from the story.  Click through to read more.

----- Forwarded message from Kent Peterson -----

I put my ride report from Saturday's 300K brevet on
my blog here:

http://tinyurl.com/ysdzh7

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent Peterson