[OrRando] Great Jersey News

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Apr 6 10:47:33 PDT 2007

The wool jersey ship must be close to the Portland docks as I got news I can pick up the orrando jerseys after next wednesday... just in time for 3 Capes pickup for those early enough.

I hope this doesn't mean "fill in the blank" weather that day.

See you,
Susan.

I still have a very few jersey pickins. Not all sizes and sleeves available, but unless you are a Small, I still have at least 1 jersey in that size. I spec they'll all be gone before the 300k weekend be done.