[OrRando] A ride this Saturday, anyone?

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 10:00:53 PDT 2007

I think, Saturday being tomorrow, that some degree of decision-making and organization is required.

The route will be Bridge of the Gods, starting at McMenamins Edgefield, and roughly described below.

First, who's in?

As much as I like civilized start times, someone has requested my presence on a Corvallis visit tomorrow, so I'd like to suggest something (ouch) early.  If we started at 8am, we'd be done by mid-afternoon.  We could even start at 7am.

I have been parking in the gravel lot at Edgefield that is right on the road (left side of the driveway), but it has been full of gravel the last few times.  So if that lot is not usable, I suggest the first lot on the right.

I do have cue sheets, of a sort.  It is pretty hard to get lost on this ride.

My cell is 503.706.6202

Cheers,
Lynne F