[OrRando] Can I suggest a perm this weekend???

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Tue Oct 17 11:31:42 PDT 2006

Several folks working on their R-12. You'll be needing to complete a
permanent in October since we haven't had any brevets in OR or WA in
October. I will likely do the Clatskanie-Cape Disappointment route this
week. On Nov 5 a few are planning on riding the Scio Covered Bridges or some
other flattish prairie ride. It should be a nice weekend.

Susan.

Flattish routes: Two Willamette Ferries, Three Prairies, Forest
Grove-Birkenfeld, Prairies and Wetlands, Scio Covered Bridges