[OrRando] Jerseys...

Mel Archer kim1950 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 15 19:01:50 PDT 2006

Susan,
I am interested in ordering a jersey but have not yet participated in any
event yet and I am not even sure if I have officially joined, although I
would like to.  I am a big guy, 6'4" with the longest arms Seven Cycles
have ever built a bike for.  I don't know how the jerseys run but suppose I
better order a XL.  You could call me days at 503-848-8010 for visa # etc.
   I contacted my Leukemia Team and gave info on the Verboort Populaire,
several are intersted.

Mel Archer
kim1950 at earthlink.net