[OrRando] Mid Columbia Brevets 2006

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Thu May 18 06:24:15 PDT 2006

I am looking for volunteers to help with the Mid Columbia brevets. The
schedule can be found at http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/ and
preliminary routes and maps can be found at
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/jktest.

There is quite a bit of work left do do before the events. If you are
interested in helping support the sport or in helping setup a brevet for
your fellow randonnuers send me a note. We will need preriders and
control/rider support along the routes. All of these brevets cross at
least one long stretch of remote to very remote country where there are
no services.

Also, if you are interested in lodging for the 200k starting in Home
Valley, you will want to make reservations last week. The St. Martins
Hot Springs is the closest lodging (newly constructed hotel) and the
closest cities are Carson and Stevenson WA.

Thanks...jckramer at gorge.net