[OrRando] 400K Photos

nate armbrust natearm at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:49:45 PDT 2006

No, I didn't preride the 400K and take pictures of the route.

My Dad lives in Scio and is a photographer. For those of you riding the
400K, he'll be out on the South side of Shimanek Covered Bridge in Scio at
mile 45.7. He'll have his camera and if you see him and wave real nice he'll
take your picture with a nice covered bridge as a backdrop. I'll get the
photos from him after the ride and I'll post them on Flikr for people to
grab. I can send higher resolution images upon request.

For the 200K folks, I doubt that he'll be around when you come through,
since it will be an hour later. You never know though.

Hope everybody has a great ride.

Nate