[OrRando] Last Call - Jerseys

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Mar 23 09:15:46 PST 2006

nate armbrust wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I'm in for a long sleeve blue Shop jersey in a size large.

> I just got off the phone with Chad from Portland Cylewear (I was trying to
> set up a time to go in and try on a jersey for fit - turns out he doesn't do
> that) and he said that he'll soon be taking orders for the racer jerseys,
> but he is going to have a limited suply of those too.

Thanks for the update.  I'm still trying to get a full night's sleep and am
running into walls on a semi-regular basis.

I knew about the no try for fit policy.  His lack of inventory is a bit worrisome.
 I know it's good to minimize it, but if you can't fill orders that's going to an
extreme.

I'm going to put together a tenative order and email it to him for inventory check.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity