[OrRando] Last Call - Jerseys

nate armbrust natearm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:04:30 PST 2006

Michael,

I'm in for a long sleeve blue Shop jersey in a size large.

I just got off the phone with Chad from Portland Cylewear (I was trying to
set up a time to go in and try on a jersey for fit - turns out he doesn't do
that) and he said that he'll soon be taking orders for the racer jerseys,
but he is going to have a limited suply of those too.  He said that he'll
post inventories on the website in a week or so. We should probably try to
place an order as soon as that happens because it sounds like he's not going
to get new stuff in for quite a while.

Nate