[OrRando] Last Call - Jerseys

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Tue Mar 21 11:21:23 PST 2006

I would like to order two or three, but I am not sure about the sizing. Would it be possible to have some samples at the 200k next week for people to try on for fit?

I started bike commuting and LD cycling last fall, so I am a believer in the magic powers of wool. But do people wear short sleeve wool jerseys in the summer?

Marcello