[OrRando] Jerseys

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Mar 6 19:04:26 PST 2006

Susan France wrote:
> So, Ray, if a big chunk of the club leans towards black, but you want red
> that's fine. But if 6 people spoke up now and said they prefer red... then
> those of us with preference for black would probably be swayed to that end
> of the spectrum.

I'll speak up for red/orange as a personal favorite.

Colors will change this fall. So whatever we get now may not be here next
year.  I strongly suspect that isn't a problem with black.

the PCylewear folks rsponded to my email. We're on track for this.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity