[OrRando] Jerseys

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Mar 6 18:37:51 PST 2006

However, I think many are trying to come to a consensus on a color.. You've
heard: Susan Black, Bert Black, Nate Black, Ray Scarlet... We haven't heard
Blue...probably because we all own at least one Blue Wool Jersey with Block
Lettering :-) I think everyone said "Oregon Randonneurs" ft & bk with  fine
print "inaugural" or "2006" ...just KISS "Oregon Randonneurs". Not one as
indicated they want a "Logo" and I actually prefer not to have one as it's
just something to debate...and probably would be no consensus.

We've heard Script, Block/Script combo & Block. I retract my "Script" and
agree that Nate's Block/Script combo looks better and more "classic velo"

Some folks haven't let their preferences be known,...except maybe to
Michael, or don't care.

So, Ray, if a big chunk of the club leans towards black, but you want red
that's fine. But if 6 people spoke up now and said they prefer red... then
those of us with preference for black would probably be swayed to that end
of the spectrum.

Susan.