[OrRando] weight management

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:40:42 PDT 2006

I weighed in last night when I got home - I was up 6 pounds from the day
before the event.  I've seen this same phenomenon after each brevet and perm
this season.  By Friday of the following week, I am usually at or below the
week prior weight.

A better indicator:  the day before the C1200K, my body fat percentage
declined 1.5%. I am not sure I believe the specific metric, but the decline
in body fat % seems like a better indicator than my increase in weight.

ps: my ankles and feet look like water balloons today ...

dr

Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz