[OrRando] weight management

Sam Huffman shuffman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:40:55 PDT 2006

I started out the ride at 205 pounds, and ended up at 215.

On day 2 I drank more than 3 gallons of fluid and sweated very little
compared to the other riders I was seeing. I also did not use the
restroom. I'm not sure where that 20 pounds of fluid went, but I'm
sure hoping some of it accounts for that 10 pounds.