[OrRando] weight management

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Jun 29 14:30:33 PDT 2006

nate armbrust wrote:
> I have a question. How come, after riding my bike 1200k in 100+ degree heat
> over the course of 89 hours, I show up at home 5 lbs heavier than when I
> left?

Wasn't that 89.78 hours?  :)

In a serious Q, are your ankles swollen?  The point of the question being you
could be retaining water due to an electrolyte imbalance.  If that's not the case
then you succeeded in packing down the calories.

You are being consistant and weighing yourself in the morning before eating, correct?

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity