[OrRando] SIR Populaire: Tomorrow, Saturday June 8th, Fun Ride in the Sun!

Peter D. Beeson II PeterTwo at SeattleInsuranceAgency.com
Fri Jul 7 09:37:06 PDT 2006

Hello Riding Buddies:

Come out and join the gang for the kick-off to the 2nd Series of Brevet
Riding.

Weather reports call for sunny skies; warm temps and the lightest of
breezes.  Regale your fellow riders with tales of the Cascade 1200; ride
with Chris Ragsdale before he competes in Europe's LeTour Direct (he'll be
riding Audux Style with an average page of 13.6mph) and hang out at the
finish line at the coolest/hippest pub in Olympia (great food and icy cold
beverages after the ride).

This Spring we launched our season with 94 riders at the populaire.
Let's shoot for a 100 riders for the summer populaire!

Details:
SIR Website:
http://www.seattlerandonneur.org/rides/ride_archive/100km/100km_2_2006Desc.h
tml