[OrRando] weight management

paul johnson pjinoly at msn.com
Sat Jul 1 08:04:53 PDT 2006

Oh Yeah, that revved metabolism!  Probably the most entertaining aspect or
'unintended consequence' of riding a 1200!  As I recall it goes something
like this:

Breakfast, breakfast, Lunch, LUNCH, snack, Dinner, Supper, snack, snack.

By the way congrats on a great ride, I have not seen any results list yet
but understand you finished, a great accomplishment under trying conditions!