[OrRando] weight management

nate armbrust natearm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 06:29:25 PDT 2006

Thanks for the replies. My watch is a little tight and I'm sure that I'm
retaining some water. I don't know if I'll be able to watch my weight drop
as the swelling goes down because I'm in NYC for a week and have been doing
nothing but eating or talking about where we are going to eat next. Tough to
do a scientific experiment with so many variables.

Nate